Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help : Opinion on studying Politics, International Relations and Economics Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

(Excuse me for my english, I'll try to be as clear a possible!)
    I'm thinking of applying for courses related to Politics, such as the "Politics&International Relations" course at LSE (if there's anyone currently studying this, could you tell me how it is?). My question is : what are the real careers after these kind of studies ? Because I'm interested in working in an International Organisation (ex: UNO) or in law firms - will that be possible?
    I'm also interested in studying Economics but I have some doubts regarding the level in mathematics that seemed to be required at LSE, King's or UCL for example (universities that I'm also thinking of applying for). I've seen some courses such as "Politics & Economics" in which I'm very interested. So I wonder : Is the level of the course really high? Do I have a chance if I only got a 14/20 at the baccalaureate (I'm French).

Thank you in advance for your help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.