Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So i came to England using NI for student finance, but I left university and I am looking to start a new course 2018 but I will be living with my bf in my own rented house by the time I start, do i apply to student finance england instead? and will it go on my own income and bf's instead of my parents?


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.