Maro122
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is anyone doing AS government and politics? How do you guys revise? Edexcel students?
daake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi i am also interested in learning how I could revise more effectively for politics as Im not sure what method is the best
Txvxvxvn
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So firstly i'm going to link a government and politics exam buster filled with all sort of questions from unit 1-2. I'm doing government and politics a level and got a C last year, what i did was, make flash card on unit 1's, pressure groups and democracy segments. Then i made flash cards on unit 2's, judiciary, cabinet and parliament. I made flash cards and got my knowledge mostly from the linked exam buster. Then i did past papers and felt ready. The reason i only got a C was because i hadn't mastered time keeping skills and didn't finish unit 1's exam despite me having the knowledge to finish the questions. I would say download this government and politics exam buster linked and revise from it then, do past papers and continuously get feedback from your tutors.
https://getrevising.co.uk/resources/..._plus_detailed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34%
No (493)
66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise