Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by constantine2016)
    And yet half an hour ago you were asking to date said slut. You are pathetic.
    I don't want to date a slut I want to date someone who is attractive and careing

Has this OP been on here before? Does anyone know what their problem is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samtheman300000)
    Yeah and what else, what else do you expect me to do
    Section yourself under the mental health act
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I don't want to date a slut I want to date someone who is attractive and careing
    Because you totally are too? Yeah right! You'll NEVER get a girlfriend with this attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goeke)
    No im not doing that. I meant how the hell do you expext me to get a job without the qualifications then???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ?????????//

ReputationRep:
    No im not doing that. I meant how the hell do you expext me to get a job without the qualifications then???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ?????????//
    Jesus, just keep studying

ReputationRep:
    I'm caring to beings who deserve it. i.e. children, animals, elderly people. Not self-entitled people who make rape threats and are misogynists.

(Original post by Goeke)
    I do agree that if the OP is not a troll then they most likely do need help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goeke)
    Jesus, just keep studying
    I can't keep studying for much longer mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Original Poster..i.e. thread starter :lol:
    Ahh right, cheers mate. Does it hurt you so much to have to use the real word? Or are abbreviations life?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Your logic is you don't want to date a slut and someone who refuses to date you is a slut, yet you wanted to date them in the first place? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by constantine2016)
    I'm caring to beings who deserve it. i.e. children, animals, elderly people. Not self-entitled people who make rape threats and are misogynists.
    I deserve it!!!

But no i bet you think my stepbrother is better, yeah he can afford to take his gf on a romantic night at a hotel for her birthday, he drives down every weekend and holidays to see her.

****ING GREAT PERSON
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    Ahh right, cheers mate. Does it hurt you so much to have to use the real word? Or are abbreviations life?
    It's just easier I guess, I've used it for a while now so it's just stuck really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Your logic is you don't want to date a slut and someone who refuses to date you is a slut, yet you wanted to date them in the first place? :toofunny:
    If the dated me or even sent me messages then they would not be a slut

ReputationRep:
    I deserve it!!!

But no i bet you think my stepbrother is better, yeah he can afford to take his gf on a romantic night at a hotel for her birthday, he drives down every weekend and holidays to see her.

****ING GREAT PERSON
    You don't seeing as you have a **** attitude towards women. I don't know your stepbrother so I have no feelings towards him.

ReputationRep:
    I deserve it!!!

****ING GREAT PERSON
    Oh who bloody cares about your stepbrother! You have your own life to live, stop comparing yourself to him
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That makes no sense at all. The fact that they're not dating, if anything, would mean that they are not one :rofl:

I think you don't even know what that word means. It doesn't mean "rejected me" :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    That makes no sense at all. The fact that they're not dating, if anything, would mean that they are not one :rofl:
    Lmao OP needs a new brain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goeke)
    oh who bloody cares about your stepbrother! You have your own life to live, stop comparing yourself to him
    i ****ing care, i ****ing care because i want what he has, and yes, yes i would stap his gf in the ****ing stomach. I hate him

So by your logic all females are sluts (as I presume that with an attitude like yours, none message you)?!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.