Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    why are you so desperate for a girlfriend, my god.

ReputationRep:
    OP - you haven't got a job at the moment. In all honesty, girls at your age like financially independent people. How could you treat her well otherwise?

Get a job first, then get some hobbies. You'll then be in a place to meet someone with similar interests.

ReputationRep:
    you are so thirsty!! do you mind if i ask how old u are?

(Original post by samtheman10000)
    I don't call them sluts but they don't reply to my messages and i sent loads to people. NONE REPLIED

(Original post by unillama)
    you are so thirsty!! do you mind if i ask how old u are?
    He mentioned earlier that he is 24.

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks.
    well idk if u reading this yeh but why do u really want a girl?

how attractive would u consider urself?
    do you respect women?
    talk about the bus being late
    make a decent conversation starter
    instead of sounding like a creep
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He mentioned earlier that he is 24.

ReputationRep:
    You remind me of ryanthom100
    Proper thirsty

ReputationRep:
    awww thats mean! ahahah!!

he is my friend! he acc does have a problem

(Original post by Jigsaws mum)
    You remind me of ryanthom100
    Proper thirsty

awww thats mean! ahahah!!

he is my friend! he acc does have a problem
    What's his problem?

ReputationRep:
    thats personal innit
    its on him whether if im allowed to say or not
    but i doubt he wants me saying anything

(Original post by Anonymous)
    What's his problem?

ReputationRep:
    i don't have the ****ing money to drive you ****ing idiot

i don;'t have a ****ing job, no ****ing jobs take me
    Perhaps your sweary nature plays a factor?
    Reading is a good hobby. It broadens your mind, is fun and makes good conversation. I'm sure that your town has a library (if not then something is wrong). Go there and take out a few books.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe your assertiveness bewildered her
    Next time start the conversation another way
    Maybe firstly pay her a compliment or ask any question referring to the situation you are in (of course not at the bus stop 😅) and then invite her or go away 😢depending on her behavior during your conversation
    Sorry but how old are you?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    you're a fat incel with a micropenis talking about standards, come back to reality
    shut up, shut up you nasty nasty person. You have no idea how my penis makes me feel.

My stepbrother has it so easy with his girlfriend. I just want somebody to love me and give me a chance. I don't know why its not happening for me

ReputationRep:
    do you respect women?

He might indeed respect women

but in his defence, if he's been rejected thousands of times and no one's even answered 1 single msg he's hardly going to be calling them little "buttercups" is he

individuals have equipped themselves with weapons and shot up schools for less than that......

be thankful he's just a bit Salty and not putting together some Final Retribution or some sh*t

looks is his number 1 problem, and why he's been treated like he is some kind of subhuman by women on dating sites..

Respecting women will not cause them to open their legs

unless he improves himself I cannot see any hope for him with the standard of woman he hopes to date.........

ReputationRep:
    You have no idea how my penis makes me feel.
    Probably not much considering it's 2 inches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    probably not much considering it's 2 inches.
    you ****ing nasty person

i really want to ****ing kill you right now. I my ****ing body. I wish i was not me. You ****ing have no idea how its like

and to amn775 im trying to improve my looks, im losing ****ing weight but its not going to take 1 week to get to 11 ****ing stone

ReputationRep:
    i really want to ****ing kill you right now.
    How will you do it?

ReputationRep:
    ok
    1 i didnt tell him to call them buttercups, but atleast dont call them sluts thats just rude, thats not gonna make all the girls fly to him
    2 if its that much of a problem how about u help him with some advice instead of have a go at me
    smh

(Original post by ANM775)
    He might indeed respect women

but in his defence, if he's been rejected thousands of times and no one's even answered 1 single msg he's hardly going to be calling them little "buttercups" is he

individuals have equipped themselves with weapons and shot up schools for less than that......

be thankful he's just a bit Salty and not putting together some Final Retribution or some sh*t

looks is his number 1 problem, and why he's been treated like he is some kind of subhuman by women on dating sites..

Respecting women will not cause them to open their legs

unless he improves himself I cannot see any hope for him with the standard of woman he hopes to date.........

ReputationRep:
    I was once an unattractive teenage virgin, I had no friends and couldn't even talk to women and then I found a website where I could fit in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K2fC3bN7_0

ReputationRep:
    ok
    1 i didnt tell him to call them buttercups, but atleast dont call them sluts thats just rude, thats not gonna make all the girls fly to him
    2 if its that much of a problem how about u help him with some advice instead of have a go at me
    smh

nah, I wasn't having a go, just pointing some things out

I have helped him quite a lot actually. In fact i've had to turn my PM's off because he keeps pestering me all the time.

but his general attitude stinks, and I refuse to actively help him anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    How will you do it?
    Why are you being so nasty to me. You have no idea how low i feel, how much im trying to improve myself. You are just a ****ing troll

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.