Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupid Advice Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    nah, I wasn't having a go, just pointing some things out

I have helped him quite a lot actually. In fact i've had to turn my PM's off because he keeps pestering me all the time.

but his general attitude stinks, and I refuse to actively help him anymore
    Why don't you want to help me though. I told you that i'm trying to improve myself and that im going to the gym now. I actually lost some weight this week
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unillama)
    ok
    1 i didnt tell him to call them buttercups, but atleast dont call them sluts thats just rude, thats not gonna make all the girls fly to him
    2 if its that much of a problem how about u help him with some advice instead of have a go at me
    smh
    Because he doesn't listen to advice, this is OP's 100th account on this site. It's the same old thread where he complains about his life and does nothing about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Because he doesn't listen to advice, this is OP's 100th account on this site. It's the same old thread where he complains about his life and does nothing about it.
    Because I don't know where to start. I NEED A JOB TO DRIVE, but i don't have a job. Volunteering might be good but it doesn't give me money and the they people i send my CV into don't care

I want a girlfriend but I don't get any luck
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samtheman10000)
    Because I don't know where to start. I NEED A JOB TO DRIVE, but i don't have a job. Volunteering might be good but it doesn't give me money and the they people i send my CV into don't care

Because you need to get your CV checked, there are free ones online. That's where it starts.

Go here and sign up
    https://www.reed.co.uk/career-advice...lp-from-cvnow/

ReputationRep:
    ok well sorry for wrongly accusing u
    and thats good but yeh if it gets too much then the fact that u have switched ur pms off makes sense
    so yeh maybe he should just change how he is
    samtheman10000 you should probs just chill out
    there is a girl written in ur destiny just wait for her, stop rushing things cause its just gonna ruin it for u

nah, I wasn't having a go, just pointing some things out

I have helped him quite a lot actually. In fact i've had to turn my PM's off because he keeps pestering me all the time.

but his general attitude stinks, and I refuse to actively help him anymore

ReputationRep:
    ROFL

the guy needs to attend school first and get proper qualifications .

yet all he wants is women instead.

seriously why are you so obsessed with getting a woman ?? I mean have you seen your life ....you got a lot of things to fix up and do.

women are useless and it's not going to fix your life you fool
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:

I think you should volunteer because it will help you with your cv and after you’ve volunteered at a place for a while they might offer you a job. Not sure if working in a salon as a junior meets your standards but you get paid quite a bit for it

Do people actually believe this guy? Definitely troll of the year award, got everyone believing him thread after thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lavanyaxoxox)
    I think you should volunteer because it will help you with your cv and after you’ve volunteered at a place for a while they might offer you a job. Not sure if working in a salon as a junior meets your standards but you get paid quite a bit for it
    I volunteer every weekend, im volunteering every week this week. I can't do any more really

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you want to help me though. I told you that i'm trying to improve myself and that im going to the gym now. I actually lost some weight this week

you're just an extremely nasty person
    and each time you get a bit frustrated it always comes out

not just me but other people will eventually stop helping you too unless you change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    ROFL

the guy needs to attend school first and get proper qualifications .

yet all he wants is women instead.

seriously why are you so obsessed with getting a woman ?? I mean have you seen your life ....you got a lot of things to fix up and do.

women are useless and it's not going to fix your life you fool
    This fat micropenised acned incel doesn't have gcses and is worried about girls rofl, you have much bigger things to be worried about. You will literally be homeless if you don't sort yourself out asap, girls are the least of your issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do people actually believe this guy? Definitely troll of the year award, got everyone believing him thread after thread!
    Look mate, you might have your perfect little life with your great body and your fantastic girlfriend being able to drive and have a job

BUT I DON'T ****ING HAVE THAT

ReputationRep:
    you're just an extremely nasty person
    and each time you get a bit frustrated it always comes out

not just me but other people will eventually stop helping you too unless you change
    So what do you expect me to do. My stepbrother is at his girlfriends all week this week. I want that, i want to be able to spend a week with someone I love

ReputationRep:
    I volunteer every weekend, im volunteering every week this week. I can't do any more really
    Yh, that’s really good. Have you asked the place your volunteering at to offer you a job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    this fat micropenised acned incel doesn't have gcses and is worried about girls rofl, you have much bigger things to be worried about. You will literally be homeless if you don't sort yourself out asap, girls are the least of your issues.
    mate i don't ****ing have any gcse's because i didn't go to school. Im trying to improve my ****ing education im doing a level 3 course at college im not stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lavanyaxoxox)
    Yh, that’s really good. Have you asked the place your volunteering at to offer you a job
    They don't offer jobs

ReputationRep:
    So what do you expect me to do. My stepbrother is at his girlfriends all week this week. I want that, i want to be able to spend a week with someone I love

I'm not going to repeat what i've said to you in the past multiple times.

If you can't remember that then see a Doctor..........

ReputationRep:

Im Doing what you said, Im going to the gym but its a small one so not many people use it.

ReputationRep:

You think he's real bruv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    You think he's real bruv?
    Why don't you think im real. You might have a perfect life but I DON'T I ****ING DON'T OK

I want to drive, I want a girlfriend, I want to look better, I want a job. Im sorry if i get angry and upset because i don't have it.

Do you expect me to be pleased

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.