The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OP you're going too far. Moaning on here won't get you anywhere except making you feel worse.
Original post by samtheman2000000
****ing date me then you whore

Nah, I have standards.
We cannot help the OP until he decides to help himself.
Reply 163
This thread is a disaster :rofl:

The hell is going on :toofunny:
Reply 164
I don't find girls stupid. I want an attractive girlfriend

I don't want some ugly fat girl who can't sit on a plane without making it fall down on the sky. I would be embarrassed then

That's not how aerodynamics work.
i said no. Im not doing that for the rest of my ****ing life you ****ing ****

Listen, I'm trying to help you. I genuinely believe you have what it takes to get back on track. But if you talk to me like this, it's not going to work. And I'm starting to doubt whether you actually read my entire post.

You won't have to do any job for the rest of your life. You just need to do it for a few months in order to get some experience. Then you can move on to a better job which requires that experience. Then after working there for a while you can move on to something better. It's climbing a ladder. But if you aren't willing to get onto that first rung, you'll be stuck at the bottom.
Yeah i bet the first thing a slut like you would care about is penis size. You stupid slut, you stupid whore, you stupid cow!!

And yet, despite all this name calling. I am still far above you.

Even if anything you said about me was true, you would still be far below my standards.

Get a grip.
Yeah i bet the first thing a slut like you would care about is penis size. You stupid slut, you stupid whore, you stupid cow!!

HAHAHAHAHA literally lold irl :rofl2:
I don't find girls stupid. I want an attractive girlfriend

I don't want some ugly fat girl who can't sit on a plane without making it fall down on the sky. I would be embarrassed then

1 - "All girls are stupid whores" your words, so either 'I don't find girls stupid' is a lie, or you will say anything to try and bring somebody down. Either way this is horrible.

2 - Anybody with slight self respect would be embarrassed to date you.

Exposing your own insecurities there m8
Reply 170
Original post by SophieSmall
And yet, despite all this name calling. I am still far above you.

Even if anything you said about me was true, you would still be far below my standards.

Get a grip.

Orders you to date him, then proceeds to call you a whore :rofl:
i just want my life to improve but its not working

Your life isn't going to improve itself. You need to take the initiative. That's surely better than sitting there and doing nothing, isn't it?
LMFAO

This guy is hilarious
Original post by UWS
Orders you to date him, then proceeds to call you a whore :rofl:

But obviously he's such a nice guy, he totally deserves a girlfriend.

...You know despite being a complete embarrassment of a human being who could only get a girl who had literally 0 standards or will to live,
Original post by UWS
That's not how aerodynamics work.

Well, to be fair to the OP, it kind of works like that. If you add a whole lot of mass to an airplane, the lift won't be sufficient to overcome the weight. But the plane wouldn't fall out of the sky - it would just never take off (and probably crash into whatever's at the end of the runway).
Like i said you would run away ****ING RUN AWAY if you saw my penis size. Its all what you ****ing *****es think about

Alright sweetie, settle down now.
Original post by Hirsty97
LMFAO

This guy is hilarious

"You stupid slut, you stupid whore, you stupid cow!!" haven't laughed harder in days lmfao
YES I WOULD. Do you really think if i ever went to a fast food place i would get another job in a place i loved. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Well, most jobs need experience. So you need to start somewhere that doesn't need it. Fast-food isn't the only option - you can look for other, erm, more sanitary employers in the retail industry if you prefer.

Okay so why would any girl want to be your girlfriend when you use degrading terms to women? Sorry, girls don't normally go for self-entitled misogynistic pigs.
i don't ****ing do nothing, i have been volunteering today, doing it yesterday and the day before that.

I ****ing work hard but they don't ****ing care

That's great and it will boost your CV, but it isn't going to pay.

Latest

Trending

Trending