Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi my payment returned as failed due to incorrect bank details on the 21st September . I rang to reschedule payments on the 18th October and they said they didn't be have 'permission' to reschedule it. After being out on hold they said that they'll have to send it to their higher ups. It's been a week and I still haven't had any confirmation. What do I do?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by LewMoor3)
    Hi my payment returned as failed due to incorrect bank details on the 21st September . I rang to reschedule payments on the 18th October and they said they didn't be have 'permission' to reschedule it. After being out on hold they said that they'll have to send it to their higher ups. It's been a week and I still haven't had any confirmation. What do I do?
    Hi LewMoor3,

I am sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your failed payment.

Normally a failed payment occurs due to invalid bank details. Please ensure that you have provided us with the correct sort code and account number .I would suggest that you contact us on 0300 100 0607 and we can check if the payment has been returned.
    Once the payment has been returned to us we can re-submit your payment and this would be in your correct bank account within 3-5 working days.

Thanks

Louise

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.