Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to apply for a postgraduate loan but studentfinance won't let me? I'm a UK resident for 20 years and will soon be completing my undergraduate course, but every time I try to sign up the website tells me I am not eligible .

The message I get is this: "Based on your year of study and domicile, we cannot provide post graduate support for you at this time."

Is this normal? I want to be certain about what I'll be doing next year, as soon as possible!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SamGray97)
    I'm trying to apply for a postgraduate loan but studentfinance won't let me? I'm a UK resident for 20 years and will soon be completing my undergraduate course, but every time I try to sign up the website tells me I am not eligible .

The message I get is this: "Based on your year of study and domicile, we cannot provide post graduate support for you at this time."

Is this normal? I want to be certain about what I'll be doing next year, as soon as possible!
    PGL applications for 2018/19 will open in may/June 2018.

It’s refusing you now because you’re trying to apply for pg funding for the same academic year as you’ve already been awarded ug funding.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.