Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had applied trough clearing in 2017 and got a conditional offer in early October for September 2018. The condition was that I pass the IELTS which I hadn't taken before so I registered for an available date in November.

So if UCAS makes the application unsuccessful by default does it mean the uni will be no longer considering the offer they just made?

I don't really know what to do right now. Any help is deeply appreciated.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello there!

Thanks for getting in touch.

In regards to your question I would suggest getting in touch with admissions office- [email protected]

They should be able to offer you advice regarding your offer. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks,

Jen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swansea University)
    Hello there!

Thanks for getting in touch.

In regards to your question I would suggest getting in touch with admissions office- [email protected]
    Hi there.

Many thanks for reaching out.

And yes I did contact the admissions team and they said to of course apply in 2018 application cycle to continue the process.

It is clear what I should do now. What I didn't get to know was that if the conditional offer made was supposed to show up on the ucas track. But unless otherwise all is good.

Again thank you very much for reaching out.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome-glad they could be of help!

Best wishes,

Jen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.