The Student Room Group

Always single and I don't know what to do

I'm in my 3rd year of uni and have never been in a relationship. I have tried joining societies to meet people and that didn't work. I have tried getting to know people from my course and nothing happened. I have tried going on nights out with friends and even though I managed to kiss someone, when I messaged her to meet up and go for a drink sometime, which she said she wanted me to do, she just said she thinks we should be friends. I don't know what else there is for me to do. Does anyone have any ideas?
just keep trying, but not too hard... the ladies can detect desperation from hundreds of metres away.
you can try candy shops around
Reply 3
I'm in the exact same position as you, except I'm in first year at uni but I would love to have a girlfriend so much, I kissed a girl once and that was about it.An idea is next week for Halloween, I'm dressing up in a really funny Halloween costume and I am hoping this will attract a little attention on the night out (what my flatmates said anyway) which will show you have a sense of humour for the first impression to girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending