Turn on thread page Beta

help me with this boys *****y problems watch

ReputationRep:
    So, few of boys really like me. They have been chasing me for like forever and they hate each other. i was acting totally the same for all of them because i dont really want to have a relationship now. and some of them say that i play so hard to get and say that my standard really high and some **** like this. it just idk what to do with them and i dont wanna be mean. theyre texting me like everyday and i wont even reply that, i will reply like 4 days after or more.
    then about 4 weeks ago i met a guy that really really really funny, smart and makes me really comfortable. we laugh together and stuff and i kinda like him. its so stupid because i dnt really want such things like that now. he said he really likes me too but now hes gone idk where. hes not even talk to me like he used to be anymore hes just said to me sometimes that he misses me and hes gone again.

THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH ALL OF THIS GUYS
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by iceyyyy)
    So, few of boys really like me. They have been chasing me for like forever and they hate each other. i was acting totally the same for all of them because i dont really want to have a relationship now. and some of them say that i play so hard to get and say that my standard really high and some **** like this. it just idk what to do with them and i dont wanna be mean. theyre texting me like everyday and i wont even reply that, i will reply like 4 days after or more.
    then about 4 weeks ago i met a guy that really really really funny, smart and makes me really comfortable. we laugh together and stuff and i kinda like him. its so stupid because i dnt really want such things like that now. he said he really likes me too but now hes gone idk where. hes not even talk to me like he used to be anymore hes just said to me sometimes that he misses me and hes gone again.

If you're not interested, tell them that. Don't lead guys on or waste their time.

If you like this new guy, then you should reach out to him and message him if you can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceyyyy)

tell them that u don't like them, it sucks when u leave boys wondering if you like them or not

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.