Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

So I've recently moved to Newcastle as I'm studying here and I've applied to a few places for a part time job

On Monday I got a call from some woman from Hugo Boss and she said that on Thursday that I have an interview at night. She said it wasn't too formal and that there would be other applicants too

I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience either with this exact situation/company or anything similar.

Should I still wear a shirt at least? Should I bring anything? Should I prepare some potential questions?

I'm gonna ring up tomorrow just to ask but if anyone has any advice it would be very helpful
    Thanks

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.