Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Its 9's or NOTHING...... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi :hello::five:

My names Hana and i'm taking part in the grow your grades competition 2017!!!

5 FACTS ABOUT ME ;-
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'M A VERY AVERAGE PERSON BUT WITH UNAVERAGE DREAMS

1)I'd like to get 9's in all 10 of my GCSE'S- and i'll be daily blogging my journey in doing so!

2)I'm taking these GCSE'S:- English Language, English Lit,Science,Maths,R.S,History,Ar abic and Urdu (which i already sat in year 10!)

3)My favvvv colour is orange

:lovedup:

4)I love helping

:banana:

5) I want to be a doctor in the future

:lolz:

so yeh that's just a brief back ground info about me and i can't wait to start daily blogging from tommorw from know
    seeys x
    H
    P.S Don't ask me why I used these emojis
    P.S.S leave your acc names in the comments so I can make new friends to join me in this journey!!!
    P.S.S.S -nah just kiddin

ReputationRep:
    hello Hana I'd like to get 9s in most of my gcses too
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedGiant)
    Oh dear....
    yes dear???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlafossil320)
    hello Hana I'd like to get 9s in most of my gcses too
    cool, well i guess were both hopping on the same train! What GCSE'S r u taking??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanaf)
    cool, well i guess were both hopping on the same train! What GCSE'S r u taking??
    English language, English literature, Maths, Triple Science, French, Economics, History and Geography. I'm predicted 8s except in english (a 7 but working above) and in maths (a 9 which I am working hard for). What are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    All grade 9s? Definitely watching this blog! The best of luck for this year; looking forward to your journey!

ReputationRep:
    good luck, and it's always good to aim for the highest possible!!
    what did you get in your gcse urdu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mez_merising)
    good luck, and it's always good to aim for the highest possible!!
    what did you get in your gcse urdu?
    Thanks! And I got an A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by troubletracking)
    All grade 9s? Definitely watching this blog! The best of luck for this year; looking forward to your journey!
    Thank you!!👍

ReputationRep:
    English language, English literature, Maths, Triple Science, French, Economics, History and Geography. I'm predicted 8s except in english (a 7 but working above) and in maths (a 9 which I am working hard for). What are your predicted grades?
    In maths and English I'm a six but for the rest I'm a grade 7/8/ 9.but I'd really like to get 9's overall anyway good luck for ur exams and have you taken your mocks yet??

ReputationRep:
    I've started my mocks and have done all 3 maths papers, english language paper 1 and biology paper 1 so far but I'll be doing the restof my papers in the next half term. Hope you do well in your exams too

ReputationRep:
    I've started my mocks and have done all 3 maths papers, english language paper 1 and biology paper 1 so far but I'll be doing the restof my papers in the next half term. Hope you do well in your exams too
    Coolll I've got all my mocks in December/Jan I writing today's blog rn n I hope u like it!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, feeling nostalgic and helpful so ask away if you happen to have any questions? (I got my GCSE results in August- 14 A*s.)

ReputationRep:
    Well you seem to be a very happy person! Can't wait to see your first update

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PixelatedUnicorn)
    Hey guys, feeling nostalgic and helpful so ask away if you happen to have any questions? (I got my GCSE results in August- 14 A*s.)
    That's amaaaazingggg please share how???🙏🏽

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetdude28)
    Well you seem to be a very happy person! Can't wait to see your first update
    I'm just writing it now !!Hope u like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanaf)
    That's amaaaazingggg please share how???🙏🏽
    Not really. GCSEs are by far the easiest public examinations anyone will ever do. If someone decides to invest a a fair bit of time and effort into it, they can very easily get 20 A*s.

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck with your journey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxvid)
    Best of luck with your journey!
    Thank u!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.