Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    Unfortunately, I'm not enjoying living at university so I've moved back home. I'm hoping to give up my room to someone who is living at home and wants to live on campus as the university provides an easy way for the contract to be swapped over to that person.

    I can offer Redfern flat 58 with 4 other flat mates and costing £3400 approximately.
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.