Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview tomorrow for a part-time Sales Associate position at a Gap Store (London) and I'm nervous as hell since I have no experience, this would be my first job and I really don't want to mess up in this interview...

Has anyone here done an interview with Gap? I've heard the questions are really general but I don't want to be 'surprised' in any way. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    My sister has and she said you have to be really confident. They Gave her a few scenarios and they had to go around the store and found the perfect outfit for that scenario. My sister is a big fashionista so she obv aced that part and got in a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blisspolaroid)
    I have an interview tomorrow for a part-time Sales Associate position at a Gap Store (London) and I'm nervous as hell since I have no experience, this would be my first job and I really don't want to mess up in this interview...

Has anyone here done an interview with Gap? I've heard the questions are really general but I don't want to be 'surprised' in any way. Thanks!
    Hi, do you mind telling me how it went? I have an interview tomorrow too.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i had my interview a few months ago. it was an easy one, they asked general questions like what im doing right now, (im in sixth form), what i wanna do, why i wanna work in retail and more importantly why at GAP (remember key facts about their business).
    the next round was the practical assessment, i shadowed people and had to awkwardly ask them questions but most of them were talking and commenting on how they hated this stage!! then i chose an outfit, theres not really a wrong outfit just make sure to sell as many items as possible (shoes, belt, and scarves!)

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.