The Student Room Group

GAP interview tomorrow. Advice?

I have an interview tomorrow for a part-time Sales Associate position at a Gap Store (London) and I'm nervous as hell since I have no experience, this would be my first job and I really don't want to mess up in this interview...

Has anyone here done an interview with Gap? I've heard the questions are really general but I don't want to be 'surprised' in any way. Thanks!
My sister has and she said you have to be really confident. They Gave her a few scenarios and they had to go around the store and found the perfect outfit for that scenario. My sister is a big fashionista so she obv aced that part and got in a few days ago.
Original post by Blisspolaroid
I have an interview tomorrow for a part-time Sales Associate position at a Gap Store (London) and I'm nervous as hell since I have no experience, this would be my first job and I really don't want to mess up in this interview...

Has anyone here done an interview with Gap? I've heard the questions are really general but I don't want to be 'surprised' in any way. Thanks!

Hi, do you mind telling me how it went? I have an interview tomorrow too.
hey, i had my interview a few months ago. it was an easy one, they asked general questions like what im doing right now, (im in sixth form), what i wanna do, why i wanna work in retail and more importantly why at GAP (remember key facts about their business).
the next round was the practical assessment, i shadowed people and had to awkwardly ask them questions but most of them were talking and commenting on how they hated this stage!! then i chose an outfit, theres not really a wrong outfit just make sure to sell as many items as possible (shoes, belt, and scarves!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending