Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay, so there’s a guy that is in around 2 of my classes and I’ve noticed a few things: he stared at me when I wasn’t looking and when I looked at him he looked away. every time I’m near him and his friends, he gets louder and he’s usually a shy guy. Recently I was in class and had to get my journal signed, so did everyone else. As soon as I went up, he went up after and stood beside me, and when his friend beside him who was sitting down talked to him, he only turned his head but his body faced me. One other time, we were both in a room and he was with a friend. There was loads of space near me but he went to the other side of his friend which was beside me and stood very close to me. And he didn’t have to either. I’m just worried I’m looking into this too much because I’m a shy person and I hate the thought of rejection. Does anyone think that there is a possibility that he likes me? Also ill mention that ages ago, my best friend said that his friend told her that he really likes me and was wanting us to get together.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yep he does.

ReputationRep:
    well, can just take it slow , maybe just go up to him and just gradually become friends and stuff then see where it goes from there?

> Also ill mention that ages ago, my best friend said that his friend told her that he really likes me and was wanting us to get together.

That is a rather big clue

ReputationRep:
      Okay thank you for the advice I like him as well so I’m happy

ReputationRep:
      Well there's a guy I like and these are pretty much the exact same things that I'm doing to him. So from my perspective, yes he does.

ReputationRep:
      It sounds like he does

ReputationRep:
      Also he came up to me once earlier this year and asked for the paint, and he was staring right into my eyes when he said it and I went all shy and looked down and said yes you can have it, lol that was the first time he ever spoke to me but that was it

ReputationRep:
      Mebe u rite him an anonymous card arski if he lyks u n leve it in his locka or tri n put it in his bag wivowt him notic?

ReputationRep:
      He wants to give you the D
      I'm a betting man so I'd say your gonna take it

ReputationRep:
      Doesn't everyone do that to attractive girls? I do it to like 4 of them.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.