ReputationRep:
    i need one that
    1. doesn’t smudge
    2. isn’t really clumpy
    3. isn’t overpoweringly jet black

thank u!!! ))
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I definitely recommend Benefit's They're Real! mascara, it isn't clumpy and it's good at separating the lashes and it isn't jet black (there is also a brown mascara I guess), the wand, however, is really good for doing your lower lashes. It is smudge-proof despite being not waterproof. I used to buy the travel sized mascaras as I replace my mascara every 3 months to lower the risk of eye infection.

ReputationRep:
    Lash sensational by Maybelline is amazing! Highly recommend it. Superdry also do an amazing mascara

ReputationRep:
    Benefit's They're Real! mascara comes in brown which almost looks black on the lashes (looks great if you have hazel eyes)
    doucce punk volumizer mascara is also pretty good, but a bit expensive, its a good shade of black, and waterproof (like a real waterproof)
    Also 24HR Rimmel Super Curler mascara is also a good one.
    Oh, and also Benefit's BAD gal lash mascara is a good one, the texture is like the They're Real! mascara and the black isn't too intense.

ReputationRep:
    I use both Maybelline's Rocket (in the blue tube) and the new one from L'oreal, Paradise Extatic (rose gold tube) and they're both excellent. Not clumpy and good volume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    I use both Maybelline's Rocket (in the blue tube) and the new one from L'oreal, Paradise Extatic (rose gold tube) and they're both excellent. Not clumpy and good volume.
    i bought the l’oréal one last week!! so far it’s been really good but i’ll defo give maybelline a try next time
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.