Adults who don't like vegetables Watch

EmmaRebecca1997
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've had the problem my entire life that I cannot stand vegetables. Not just that I don't eat them because I'd rather eat something else, but that they make me gag and feel physically sick if I try to eat them. Whether it be the taste or the texture, I just can't stand it.

It's always been something I've found pretty embarrassing and since coming to uni I've attempted to hide it. I thought to myself however that I can't be the only other person like this? If I can't stand veg, there must be other people who also don't like vegetables as adults?

So my question is; is there anyone else on here who still can't stand vegetables as an adult?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can't abide green vegetables and don't like carrots.
I rarely buy potatoes because I dislike how long scrubbing them clean then peeling them takes.
I can't eat a lot of fruit because I'm allergic to citrus- no lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange or tomato.

Pretty much the only vegetable I eat is onion.

(Original post by EmmaRebecca1997)
I've had the problem my entire life that I cannot stand vegetables. Not just that I don't eat them because I'd rather eat something else, but that they make me gag and feel physically sick if I try to eat them. Whether it be the taste or the texture, I just can't stand it.

It's always been something I've found pretty embarrassing and since coming to uni I've attempted to hide it. I thought to myself however that I can't be the only other person like this? If I can't stand veg, there must be other people who also don't like vegetables as adults?

So my question is; is there anyone else on here who still can't stand vegetables as an adult?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (45)
17.24%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (19)
7.28%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
6.51%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (28)
10.73%
Monster Munch (20)
7.66%
Pringles (70)
26.82%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
5.75%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.15%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (44)
16.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise