Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well... where to begin?

I have no proper friends, I think that I am FtM transgender, my own twin brother can't stand to be in the same room as me and I honestly just want to die most of the time.

As I said before... life is great

I'm mates with a group of boys at school, but not really... They just take my water bottle from my bag etc. At lunch I don't have much, just a cookie or a cake or a pack of biscuits most of the time. Even if that is all I want for lunch, they will still ask for some of it. If I say no they just keep asking until I do. They take my water bottle from my bag as they know it annoys me. They don't actually want to hang out with me (dont blame them) and just use me for what I have. They just say 'oh can I have your cards' to play with at lunch, they dont actually want me there. I p**s everyone off every time I do something. I just get in the way of people. Everyone would be better of without me. I know how cliche that sounds... but honestly it's true.

The person who I thought was my best friend doesn't actually like me much. We are not interested in the same things at all etc. I have more in common with her brother than with her... She always asks other people before inviting me round for something. I feel that she doesn't want ME around, she just wants someone -.- TBH the main reason she likes me coming around is because I bring sweets as she asks me to... She isn't friends with me, she is friends with what I have.

My own (non identical) twin brother cannot stand to be in the same room as me and starts shouting at me if I go in the same room as him. He spends most of his time in the dining room as that is where his computer is. My parents then say that I'm not allowed in the dining room (apart from the rare occasion that I eat in there) if we are making too much noise. It will come down to him threatening or hitting me. I do deserve it and I do wind him up, but hats not the point. The point is that I am such a crap example of a human being that my own brother can't stand to be in the same room as me. Oh, and b wind up I mean go in the same room and talk to him...

If I'm lucky there is oing to be someone who says 'oh people do like you' 'they aren't better off without you' etc but you are wrong.
    It was MY FAULT that my 'friend' got hit by a car a while back -.- (No I didn't push him and yes he is fine. he broke his arm and nose). We were chasing each other wit water having a laugh. I started that. We were running and one of my 'mates' (the guy who I think is depressed who told me to kms) stopped to catch their breath. I saw a water bottle on the floor and told him to chase the other guy who gets hit by a car with that. He does it and then the other guy runs out into the road and gets hit my a car.
    It was my fault.

The closest people to a friend that I have started calling my brother sexist etc. Now we dont get along but I stand up for him as much as I can. He isn't sexist. Basically the people who I thought were my friends were going on about how so and so is rude etc. She was doing the exact same thing. I pointed that out and obviously she had to be right. No, she wasn't being a prick. Basically according to her I have no friends. She said that as an insult. When I said yeah, I know its true, what's your point? Apparently I was looking from a compliment.

I give up on life

Ok, I did ages ago but oh well.

Yup. Gotta love life.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

How old are you?

wow ur really strong.i would have cried a waterfall by now.Any way you can change skl?

ReputationRep:
      What are you hoping to achieve from posting this? Normally, people would tell you that you are cared about, but you've addressed that in your post so it's pointless saying that. Are we supposed to agree with you? Try and disagree? Or is it just a rant?

ReputationRep:
      PM me, what's ur 1st name?

(Original post by DrawTheLine)
      What are you hoping to achieve from posting this? Normally, people would tell you that you are cared about, but you've addressed that in your post so it's pointless saying that. Are we supposed to agree with you? Try and disagree? Or is it just a rant?
      Just a rant.

(Original post by Anonymous)
      How old are you?

(Original post by tamil fever)
      wow ur really strong.i would have cried a waterfall by now.Any way you can change skl?
      Nah none of the other schools in my area are any good. I went to one school for the first 2 weeks of year 7, then moved to this one (long story, my brother got into one school and I got into another). I had no clue where anything was as it was massive. It also gets bad results. There was also someone there who I have known for years, and we hate each other (parents are friends). Didn't get off to a good start and my friends from primary school became friends with him. At the school I go to at the moment, at least I know my way around etc. I like the school, but the people in it don't like me.

ReputationRep:
      All of the life long friends I have I knew after the age of 11, and most after the age of 13. People your age are often immature, but you'll find the older you get the people around you will mature and be less judgmental. This is when you'll find awesome people who you'll get along with, and they will love you for who you are. Hang in there, I know it seems like this is the way it's always going to be, but I promise you that's not the case. I have an FtM trans friend who dealt with some of this, and I can see if he'd be ok to talk to you (he's pretty amazing). PM me if you need anything
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      Well... where to begin?

I have no proper friends, I think that I am FtM transgender, my own twin brother can't stand to be in the same room as me and I honestly just want to die most of the time.

As I said before... life is great

I'm mates with a group of boys at school, but not really... They just take my water bottle from my bag etc. At lunch I don't have much, just a cookie or a cake or a pack of biscuits most of the time. Even if that is all I want for lunch, they will still ask for some of it. If I say no they just keep asking until I do. They take my water bottle from my bag as they know it annoys me. They don't actually want to hang out with me (dont blame them) and just use me for what I have. They just say 'oh can I have your cards' to play with at lunch, they dont actually want me there. I p**s everyone off every time I do something. I just get in the way of people. Everyone would be better of without me. I know how cliche that sounds... but honestly it's true.

The person who I thought was my best friend doesn't actually like me much. We are not interested in the same things at all etc. I have more in common with her brother than with her... She always asks other people before inviting me round for something. I feel that she doesn't want ME around, she just wants someone -.- TBH the main reason she likes me coming around is because I bring sweets as she asks me to... She isn't friends with me, she is friends with what I have.

My own (non identical) twin brother cannot stand to be in the same room as me and starts shouting at me if I go in the same room as him. He spends most of his time in the dining room as that is where his computer is. My parents then say that I'm not allowed in the dining room (apart from the rare occasion that I eat in there) if we are making too much noise. It will come down to him threatening or hitting me. I do deserve it and I do wind him up, but hats not the point. The point is that I am such a crap example of a human being that my own brother can't stand to be in the same room as me. Oh, and b wind up I mean go in the same room and talk to him...

If I'm lucky there is oing to be someone who says 'oh people do like you' 'they aren't better off without you' etc but you are wrong.
      It was MY FAULT that my 'friend' got hit by a car a while back -.- (No I didn't push him and yes he is fine. he broke his arm and nose). We were chasing each other wit water having a laugh. I started that. We were running and one of my 'mates' (the guy who I think is depressed who told me to kms) stopped to catch their breath. I saw a water bottle on the floor and told him to chase the other guy who gets hit by a car with that. He does it and then the other guy runs out into the road and gets hit my a car.
      It was my fault.

The closest people to a friend that I have started calling my brother sexist etc. Now we dont get along but I stand up for him as much as I can. He isn't sexist. Basically the people who I thought were my friends were going on about how so and so is rude etc. She was doing the exact same thing. I pointed that out and obviously she had to be right. No, she wasn't being a prick. Basically according to her I have no friends. She said that as an insult. When I said yeah, I know its true, what's your point? Apparently I was looking from a compliment.

I give up on life

Ok, I did ages ago but oh well.
      You are not alone and you do have friends, but you seem to want companionship with pri.cks and bas.tards. You should NEVER give anybody power over you.

My advice is to look for other mates and stopped trying to please your evil twin brother, who clearly does not like you.

Also, for the people in your school, i would smack them if they took my water bottle again. If i don't want to share food, i wont. If they take it from me, i would smash their face in.

You have to start fighting for yourself cos nobody will do it for you. Stop allowing people to play you for a fool.

I hope things get better for you and you can live your life as a normal young person with a future to look forward fo.

ReputationRep:
      all teenagers are crap and moody and they are unnecessarily mean and im guessing thats how your brother and classmates are being right now. just know it'll get better as you and everyone else mature over the next few years. just be the kindest person you can be- thats all that anyone can ask for. also, work hard in school- trust me you will reap the reward at the end of your gcses when you end up doing better than them and you will have better career prospects than them and have a better life. remember teenagehood is just a tiny proportion of your whole life, chin up, youll get through it

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.