The Student Room Group

Kent Vs York Vs City, University of London???

Poll

Which university would suit me best?

Hi all,

As you can see from my previous threads, due to my Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Depression and Fibromyalgia, I've been finding it difficult deciding on universities. I'm going to be applying to do a law degree (LLB) with 160 UCAS points (D*D*D Aviation Operations Extended Level 3 Diploma) and all A* - B GCSE's so I know I can get in to these universities in terms of entry requirements, but which is the best for disability services? And which would suit me best as with my memory being poor due to the fibromyalgia (I developed it fully just after finishing college in June 2016) I worry I won't be able to remember things for closed book tests or any tests to be honest (I've always been better with coursework like having a week to write a nice essay)?? I believe I've missed all the open days for this year so am relying on what I find on the internet to inform my decision but 3 months later, I'm still deciding between these three (I was leaning towards City as they teach aviation law which I'd love to do, York as they have that Problem based learning and mostly coursework which would work well with me and Kent as it's close to where I live and seems to be a good university)!! 🤔😖

Any help is appreciated. 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending