Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rate this girl out of 10. Watch

ReputationRep:

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    well, in the 4th image down, 8, the less makeup and more natural look suits her SO much better the others...not so great

ReputationRep:
    6/10

ReputationRep:
    Pretty/10

ReputationRep:
    8/10

ReputationRep:
    The fact people have to “rate” people for entertainment is kinda sad and degrading.... *****
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Unless these are your photos, I wouldn't be posting them on here since they don't belong to you and you need the persons' permission to use them. 8/10

ReputationRep:
    She's obviously got attractive features and must be naturally gorgeous, without all that paint on her face, but looks completely robotic, like a lifeless mannequin in most of these pictures. A lot of beauty is to do with inner glow and in most of the pictures unfortunately that's completely lacking, especially the last one. Too much make up and needs to work on confidence and smile.
    That's the trouble with most of these instagram models. They all start to look the same.
    She would probably look stunning if she looked after herself and worked with minimal make up. Her hair looks a little dead currently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    Unless these are your photos, I wouldn't be posting them on here since they don't belong to you and you need the persons' permission to use them. 8/10
    Her account is public on Instagram, also she's got 165.k followers.

ReputationRep:
    6 or 7

I am not fooled by the makeup....

ReputationRep:
    -

ReputationRep:
    fx=3x-1
    gx=4x-4

gf(1)= That's my answer

You think I'd give it away that easy, huh.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you're very pretty. But why do you need validation on TSR? Just put it on insta or facebook.

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty, but wears way too much make-up for sure.

Also, rating people hasn't been the thing for some time now...

ReputationRep:
    8/10

ReputationRep:
    ∫ (2x + 1) dx out of 10

ReputationRep:
    I can only see one of the images, and she looks like she's probably an average (or below) girl absolutely COVERED in makeup. Sort of like Mila Kunis. She's actually SO covered in makeup that she looks like a mannequin, and that's RARE, even amongst hardcore makeup cakers.

ReputationRep:
    nice eyes
    great blowjob lips
    but theres something about her thats kinda... off-putting

probably the colouring or the make up. shes doing something thats making her look kinda old... but i dunno what it is
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celina10)
    Her account is public on Instagram, also she's got 165.k followers.
    Fair enough but still, you need to be careful. Better off linking her insta account on here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.