Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how the pharmaceutical science degree differs to a pharmacology degree in terms of post graduate prospects? I gather pharmaceutical sciences is more chemistry than the pharmacology degree. Anyone else looking to apply here?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! In my opinion, the Pharmaceutical Science degree resembles the Medicinal Chemistry/Drug Discovery course more than the Pharmacology one. I’ve already applied for the MSci Pharmaceutical Sciences at Nottingham, but did not get an answer yet. What about you? Wish you the best!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got offers from bath, bristol, interview from Manchester and no reply from kings or Nottingham yet. Where else did you apply? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I’ve got offers from Sheffield and Warwick, still waiting for a reply from UCL, Bath and Nottingham. For what course did you apply for at Bath? I applied for Chemistry & Drug Discovery. Maybe we’ll be colleagues haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ralucapopt)
    I’ve got offers from Sheffield and Warwick, still waiting for a reply from UCL, Bath and Nottingham. For what course did you apply for at Bath? I applied for Chemistry & Drug Discovery. Maybe we’ll be colleagues haha!
    I wanted to apply to UCL but I do A level biology and chemistry and BTEC business and they wouldn't accept the BTEC. I applied for pharmacology at bath . Bath is my favourite choice though!

ReputationRep:
    I am from Romania and Bath’s standards are rlly high when it comes to the Romanian Baccalaureate. Even though I am most likely to recieve an offer, I think that the conditions will be too high to meet. Hopefully you will manage to do meet the criteria. Lots of luck! Xx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.