Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why does my boyfriend ignore me at school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    so iv'e been with my boyfriend for about a month now and every day at school my boyfriend ignores me. We have a few classes together and he never says hi or even looks at me.
    i don't know why he acts like that cause when it's just the two of us he says he really likes me. But every time i try talk about it he brushes it off and changes the subject.
    i'm thinking of breaking up with him because i feel like he isn't making an effort for me and he has never gone out of his way to do anything for me or even take me on a date.

i just really need some advice because he's my first relationship and i don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    Break up
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    tell him to get a life. date me 😙😙

ReputationRep:
    He's afraid that if his friends find out, he'll be teased.

He sounds quite young - early teens?

ReputationRep:
    He could be embarrassed by you.. or maybe he has another gf and can't be public with you..
    How old are you guys?
    And I hope he is not just using you for sex..

ReputationRep:
    tbh this happened with me as well so i don’t think it’s an issue, it’s probably peer pressure or social issues around being at school!

ReputationRep:
    The key to successful relationships is communication. Sit down with him and tell him how you're feeling. Don;t accuse him of anything or blame him, just let him know how you're feeling. Then he can explain to you why he's acting this way. And if he tries to change the subject, stand your ground and keep him on the subject.

ReputationRep:
    Come into school one day looking absolutely amazing and if he tries to talk to you then you should ignore like he does to you or you could make him feel jealous by developing a really close friendship with someone he doesn’t really like.

talk to him about how your feeling and if he still doesn't get it...then bye felicia

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Leahmitch)
      Come into school one day looking absolutely amazing and if he tries to talk to you then you should ignore like he does to you or you could make him feel jealous by developing a really close friendship with someone he doesn’t really like.
      LOL worst advice ever

ReputationRep:
      Why tf is he your bf then?

Heh, TSR has gotten so much younger. OP+boyfriend sound about 12.

I remember the days when it was SixthForm/Uni centric :emo:
        • Very Important Poster
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        You talk to him about how unhappy he's making you feel.

ReputationRep:
        hes shy, normally happens with young people in relationships, give it couple of weeks he'll come around.

Actually why haven't you asked him? How are we meant to know? _-_

He is cheating on you.

ReputationRep:
        Cause he wants other girls to think he is available, break up sis, you deserve better.

Does anyone have amazon gift card or voucher?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by pfdavina)
        LOL worst advice ever
        Pettiness is in my blood

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Lilliana12)
        so iv'e been with my boyfriend for about a month now and every day at school my boyfriend ignores me. We have a few classes together and he never says hi or even looks at me.
        i don't know why he acts like that cause when it's just the two of us he says he really likes me. But every time i try talk about it he brushes it off and changes the subject.
        i'm thinking of breaking up with him because i feel like he isn't making an effort for me and he has never gone out of his way to do anything for me or even take me on a date.

i just really need some advice because he's my first relationship and i don't know what to do
        First you say "school" then you say "take me on a date."

Lol. Oh child please. What date where with what and whose money???

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.