Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If I apply to 2 courses at 1 uni, will my chances of getting both offers still be the same and unaffected?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.shafiq)
    If I apply to 2 courses at 1 uni, will my chances of getting both offers still be the same and unaffected?
    Usually your chances would be reduced - applying to 2 courses shows that you're unsure what you want to study and uncertainty makes you at higher risk of droipping out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Usually your chances would be reduced - applying to 2 courses shows that you're unsure what you want to study and uncertainty makes you at higher risk of droipping out.
    THeyre just different maths joint honour courses
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.shafiq)
    THeyre just different maths joint honour courses
    Then you will normally be able to swap between them anyway (while you’re applying or once you start) without any real hassle. There’s no need to put both on ucas. Better to save an empty choice as backup in case you find somewhere else you want to apply to later than to apply twice to a single university

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.