Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people at my school are stressing about GCSEs (I am in Y11) and it's just making me more stressed; but I'm the kind of person thst doesn't show stress and I just keep it to myself. Is there any advice for going into the exam season?

ReputationRep:
    revise

ReputationRep:
    honestly, dont think about it right now, i mean u have a couple of months left, thinking about it now and at a early stage will cause u to stress out and worry, and it will extremely affect ur work. So just chill for the next 2-3 months, not chill as in dont do no work, but let the exam stress leave ur mind, and the advice for the exam season would be dont cram ur thought with all the exams/subjects, goodnight sleep everyday, yh that might sound stupid, but trust me it works, get help from friends and family, dont go through it alone (remember ur mates are probabley going thru the same situation), and if u wanna get the best grades possible, never leave the revisiion till the least minute. Hope that helped and good luck! let me know how it goes and if any more advice is needed. I was going thru the same stage last year, but i wasnt really stressing tbh, my friends thought that was weird.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.