The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dynamite
Earlier today i aske dpeople to give me some rep so i could get my second GREEN gem yet loadsa people have given me -ve rep so i now have a red gem :frown: Why is everyone so mean?? :frown: :frown: :frown:

when people ask or ''beg'' for rep they must be punished
i don't know, you have to build your " respect" HERE . I think we are all one race together on this earth. I would give you rep but i don't know how :eek:
Reply 3
People get annoyed by "rep whoring".
Hopefully you will have learnt your lesson from this.
Just one of the forum things I suppose.
Reply 4
:frown: i didnt know, i'd get this reaction if i asked 4 rep :frown:
If you ask or beg for "rep" people will respond - but usually not in the way you were really wanting.

You can't really complain - you asked for "rep" and you got "rep" - you didn't even specify if you wanted positive or negative rep.
Reply 6
Pencil Queen
If you ask or beg for "rep" people will respond - but usually not in the way you were really wanting.

You can't really complain - you asked for "rep" and you got "rep" - you didn't even specify if you wanted positive or negative rep.

but i really want my green gem back :frown:
Reply 7
Off Topic : Can I have rep please :tongue:
Reply 8
Pencil Queen

She does have a point! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Pencil Queen

No but she did specify "to get a second green gem". Look at her post count, she obviously wouldn't have known. She's right, people here are mean and that's never going to change- the worst are the mean smart ones i.e. the ones who make pompous statements to impress *themselves*
Reply 10
Infinity
She does have a point! :biggrin:

i know, but i just want my green gem back :frown:
Dynamite
but i really want my green gem back :frown:

You'll have to make positive rep worth posts.

It took me almost 3 months and a lot of helping people and contributing to debates to get onto my second green gem.
Dynamite
Earlier today i aske dpeople to give me some rep so i could get my second GREEN gem yet loadsa people have given me -ve rep so i now have a red gem :frown: Why is everyone so mean?? :frown: :frown: :frown:

This always happens. :frown:

You shouldn't ask. :smile:
Reply 13
Pencil Queen

It took me almost 3 months and a lot of helping people and contributing to debates to get onto my second green gem.

Alternativly, you become a subscriber and whore it.
young_free
No but she did specify "to get a second green gem". Look at her post count, she obviously wouldn't have known. She's right, people here are mean and that's never going to change- the worst are the mean smart ones i.e. the ones who make pompous statements to impress *themselves*

I'd say for someone accusing the forum in general of being mean sie should take a look in a mirror
http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost.php?p=1167349&postcount=12
Reply 15
Pencil Queen

Same here, and I still don't recieve rep all that often, but I like it that way, make the rep more meaningful.

Ahh, shit now I feel bad for the newbie. :frown:
corey
Alternativly, you become a subscriber and whore it.

*polishes halo*

Subscriber I may be rep whore I aint :tongue:
Reply 17
rep rep rep rep (to quote sire :tongue: )
discussions that seems to lead no where

you shouldn't ask for it, it is meant to be given out because of something you write. in a way they did though...
Reply 18
piginapoke
You don't have to whore, if you're a sub you just randomly get it for no reason at all.

Ah the 'on the side' whore. The perfect crime. :tongue:
Reply 19
I think I might neg rep you for this thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending