Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I’ve submitted my application and send all my evidence including summer payslips and September, a copy of my contract (I work in a agency but get at least 20h every week) and a letter for the management stating the accuracy of my payslips and hours. I was told that the application would take up to 21 working days (25th of September) but haven’t hear anything since then (just submitted). Everytime I call a different time frame is given. What should I do? Same for the second payment when should I send my payslips as I won’t want to wait ages again.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janamaly)
    Hello

I’ve submitted my application and send all my evidence including summer payslips and September, a copy of my contract (I work in a agency but get at least 20h every week) and a letter for the management stating the accuracy of my payslips and hours. I was told that the application would take up to 21 working days (25th of September) but haven’t hear anything since then (just submitted). Everytime I call a different time frame is given. What should I do? Same for the second payment when should I send my payslips as I won’t want to wait ages again.
    Hi Janamaly,

Processing times can change daily due to volumes of work and depending on the time of year. If you only submitted your application and sent your evidence on the 25th of September then we are still within processing times. Current processing times for Migrant worker applications and evidence to be reviewed is currently 32 working days from us receiving your information.You can send you payslips for term 2 whenever you receive them, if you are paid monthly it would be November payslip or if you are paid weekly or fortnightly December payslip.

Thanks

Louise

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.