Turn on thread page Beta

Going to private school... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey x So recently ive been really upset about my current school and I told my older brother about it and he said that I should move schools because this school isnt doing any good for me in fact its making things worse and my mum said to him that shes going to put me in private school for sixth form and my bro said but it needs to be sooner and my mum said okay. I asked my bro if I can go to private school and he said maybe as he needs to see how his money is going. And then I told my mum that i wanted to go to private school but she now says that staying in this school is fine but its not its **** and she doesnt know about what's been going on. I asked her and said if my bro says that I can go to private school what would she say and she said that if he said yes she would let me go.. I dont know what to do. Any tips or advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenmeelzx)
    Hey x So recently ive been really upset about my current school and I told my older brother about it and he said that I should move schools because this school isnt doing any good for me in fact its making things worse and my mum said to him that shes going to put me in private school for sixth form and my bro said but it needs to be sooner and my mum said okay. I asked my bro if I can go to private school and he said maybe as he needs to see how his money is going. And then I told my mum that i wanted to go to private school but she now says that staying in this school is fine but its not its **** and she doesnt know about what's been going on. I asked her and said if my bro says that I can go to private school what would she say and she said that if he said yes she would let me go.. I dont know what to do. Any tips or advice?
    Not sure what advice you are looking for. By the sounds of it, if your brother can pay for you to go to private school then your mum said you can but if he cant then you will just have to suck it up and stay at your current school.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.