Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Can someone please guide me on what is required as a 'proof' of work experience? I interned over the summer in a NGO - autistic children, dermatologist and a hospital across diff departments/fields. I read that uni's randomply as a sample ask students to submit a form on the work experience. Can anyone help please?

    Just ask for a letter written on headed paper signed by someone important from the department you worked in
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2017
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.