Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It seems like there are a lot of different views on this. My boyfriend loves to cuddle me and is often the one to initiate it. However other people I've talked to, and things that I've read online, seem to say that in general men aren't really into cuddles and will only do it to lead to... other things.
    What are your views?

ReputationRep:
    It's still pretty good for it's own sake, yeah, but not gonna say I don't prefer when it leads to something.

ReputationRep:
    no, foreign skin touching mine causes me intense burning and my skin literally melts away

ReputationRep:
    Hugs and cuddles are up there pretty high

ReputationRep:
    No

Hugging, cuddling :hmmm:

Unless it leads to rumpy pumpy :awesome::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeh if it's not boiling hot, I'm all up for it🙃
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdGal)
    It seems like there are a lot of different views on this. My boyfriend loves to cuddle me and is often the one to initiate it. However other people I've talked to, and things that I've read online, seem to say that in general men aren't really into cuddles and will only do it to lead to... other things.
    What are your views?
    depends if they care about their manlihood or not (I find it hillarious)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I would cuddle my girlfriend, if the right moment has come to do. If the right moment for cuddling does not exist, I give her a hug instead.

They usually do, especially if they’re affectionate, just depends on the guy really. But I’d say most of them do, especially if it leads up to something lol

ReputationRep:
    Better if it leads to other things but don't mind it for it's own sake.

If they like the girl yes, if not, no.

Other than that,I'd say they like them way more than admitted for the sake of the 'alpha' what it is to be manly crap.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and to answer the question of the thread: yeah, I would like it, if the girlfriend cuddling with me now and then! cuddling is a nice non-verbal language to show people they love you deep inside.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend loves cuddling and not just when it leads onto other things

ReputationRep:
    Husband has no complaints.

ReputationRep:
    I love a good snuggle

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had the opportunity to find out

ReputationRep:
    My husband cuddles me all the time, it depends on the guy and the relationship I guess. I have made friends who are ok with hugs, and some that freak right out if anyone touches them. It's a people thing more than a guy thing I think.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lif...meone-now.html

I'm a man, I love hugging and cuddles for their own sake. It's good for you too . . .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.