Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 3rd year of Law at Bristol Uni and want to go into consultancy. Is a msc management at Warwick/LSE/Imperial/LBS worth the extra money?? The courses are 28k each, compared to 12k at the likes of Manchester/Durham/Smurfit.

Also, how would you typically rank business schools within the UK (and Smurfit),

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123lascelles)
    I'm in 3rd year of Law at Bristol Uni and want to go into consultancy. Is a msc management at Warwick/LSE/Imperial/LBS worth the extra money?? The courses are 28k each, compared to 12k at the likes of Manchester/Durham/Smurfit.

Also, how would you typically rank business schools within the UK (and Smurfit),

Thanks!

Have you already applied to any of these universities ?

ReputationRep:
    LBS
    LSE
    Warwick
    UCL
    KCL
    Durham
    Bristol
    St. Andrews
    Edinburgh
    Bath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathan9087)
    LBS
    LSE
    Warwick
    UCL
    KCL
    Durham
    Bristol
    St. Andrews
    Edinburgh
    Bath
    Did you apply to all those universities for the MSc in Management ?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Imperial and UCL, got rejected from LSE. Might consider Cass if Imperial and UCL reject me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.