Turn on thread page Beta

Gcse maths topics you need to no!!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    I just got moved to higher from foundation and I was wandering what are the main topics in the higher paper that will almost guarantee come up in the Exame, coz thoese r the topics I want to make sure I no inside out. (P.S. don't name all the higher paper maths topics, just the ones that always almost come up thanks) ☺x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by DreadManaco)
    I just got moved to higher from foundation and I was wandering what are the main topics in the higher paper that will almost guarantee come up in the Exame, coz thoese r the topics I want to make sure I no inside out. (P.S. don't name all the higher paper maths topics, just the ones that always almost come up thanks) ☺x
    Sorry to see that you have not had a response to this.

However, I recommend doing past papers so you may find out for yourself eventually.

ReputationRep:
    In higher, that’s not in foundation, off my head and experience:

- trigonometric graphs
    - functions
    - finding the area under graphs using trapezimums
    -iterative processes
    -cos, and sine rules
    - surds (rationalising the denominator)
    -circles
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I Tink u need to revise Huw to minus stuff and times stuff and ur sorted

ReputationRep:
    I had the same issue in terms of not having a topic list. But then I had a brainwave- either ask your teacher or look at the contents page of your revision guide! that should provide you with a good list but also check with your teacher to see that that includes everything.
    read examiners reports for what's most likely to come up and onmaths is a good website for predictions although i think that might be edexcel only Good luck!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.