Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was told that my Overseas income assessment form is incomplete since I had included evidence / bank statement / that was showing my savings for 1 month only. Thus I am asked to send more bank statements dated within the last three months, which are to demonstrate that I do not receive income as I am unemployed.

I have in my records a bank statement issued on 11 August 2017 which contains information for transactions starting from 13 July. Also I have a bank statement from 12 September and another one from 13 October respectively.

My question is if I send all these three bank statements, which cover the period 13 July - 13 October, will my evidence be deemed sufficient?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Larison)
    I was told that my Overseas income assessment form is incomplete since I had included evidence / bank statement / that was showing my savings for 1 month only. Thus I am asked to send more bank statements dated within the last three months, which are to demonstrate that I do not receive income as I am unemployed.

I have in my records a bank statement issued on 11 August 2017 which contains information for transactions starting from 13 July. Also I have a bank statement from 12 September and another one from 13 October respectively.

My question is if I send all these three bank statements, which cover the period 13 July - 13 October, will my evidence be deemed sufficient?
    Hi Larison,

I would suggest that you send that bank statements that you have as it covers a period of the last 3 months.
    If they are not accepted when your evidence is reviewed you will be contacted.

Thanks

Louise

ReputationRep:
    Alright, thanks for the prompt feedback!

ReputationRep:
    I sent the required forms more than a month ago and, according to the website of Royal mail, they were delivered on 4th November. However I do no have updated feedback as of now and was wondering whether my letter was processed already.
    Could you please tell me if letters received after that date have been processed already because in the past the feedback from SLC was usually put online within a couple of weeks time after sending my letters. The current delay, if there is such, makes me question whether things are alright with my documents, especially after being asked to post further information.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Larison)
    I sent the required forms more than a month ago and, according to the website of Royal mail, they were delivered on 4th November. However I do no have updated feedback as of now and was wondering whether my letter was processed already.
    Could you please tell me if letters received after that date have been processed already because in the past the feedback from SLC was usually put online within a couple of weeks time after sending my letters. The current delay, if there is such, makes me question whether things are alright with my documents, especially after being asked to post further information.
    Hi Larison,

To get account specific information you would need to call the repayment team directly as they can confirm receipt and processing information.

Their number is 0044 141 234 3660 and we are open until 20:00.

Warm regards,

Shaun.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.