Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Adrian Jones a Bill Plant instructor failed to complete my course of lessons despite them being paid for. He didn't give a refund.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by PiersPressure)
    Adrian Jones a Bill Plant instructor failed to complete my course of lessons despite them being paid for. He didn't give a refund.
    Why didn't he give you all the lessons you paid for? There's two sides to every story, and slating an instructor without an explanation isn't really acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    I used Bill Plant in Derbyshire and would thoroughly recommend the instructor I had.

You shouldn't criticise a whole company because of one instructor.

As for your instructor have you contacted him and asked about this? Have you had a response?

ReputationRep:
    He was unreliable from the start but then failed to get back to me about my remaining lessons so I then went to the agency that put me in touch with him and they provided a full refund i then requested a refund of half the money I had paid him as I had completely half of the course of lessons he never got back to me it's been 3 months now and still nothing despite trying to contact him through Bill Plant, The agency and directly to him I wish I could give an explanation but i am as in the dark as any one else as he never explained his reasons he just did it and I'm out of pocket because of it

ReputationRep:
    He was unreliable from the start but then failed to get back to me about my remaining lessons so I then went to the agency that put me in touch with him and they provided a full refund i then requested a refund of half the money I had paid him as I had completely half of the course of lessons he never got back to me it's been 3 months now and still nothing despite trying to contact him through Bill Plant, The agency and directly to him I wish I could give an explanation but i am as in the dark as any one else as he never explained his reasons he just did it and I'm out of pocket because of it
    You got a full refund from the companh though??
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    As above, you got a full refund.. what are you complaining about?!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I got a refund of the deposit from the agency but I had to pay him for a block of 20 hours £400 I completed half and the lessons so requested a refund of £200 which he hasn't given me and haven't heard from him since. I put this out there so hopefully no one else loses out through something similar

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.