Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your biggest insecurity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Title.

HATE my nose. It would take me a while to save for rhinoplasty and The Bank of Mum has declined any loans.

ReputationRep:
    My weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    My weight

legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    legs
    May I ask why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    It's something I can change but don't think I ever will lose how much I want to. Makes me sad sometimes. I don't feel good in certain things because my belly pops out :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My inner strength or as I feel - lack of it

My sexuality. Whilst being gay is accepted by most in this day and age, I still can't help it but feel sad/anxious whenever this topic comes up.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My jeans bulge. Like when it looks like you have a boner but it's just the material from your jeans.

ReputationRep:
    my skin - I have mild/moderate acne but when they scar they leave really prominent dark marks on my skin and it looks awful

ReputationRep:
    my gyno ****s me up

ReputationRep:
    I have a few: teeth, hands, feet, body shape, height. Idk, I'm insecure about them all equally. I'm also quite insecure about what people think about me as a person too.

ReputationRep:
    Not meeting my A*AA law offer...

My height

ReputationRep:
    My face in general as I have a lot of acne scars and because of my ethnicity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    It's something I can change but don't think I ever will lose how much I want to. Makes me sad sometimes. I don't feel good in certain things because my belly pops out :/

I’m sure you look absolutely beautiful with your belly and all but if you decide to lose weight - YOU CAN DO IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT!! Small steps baby gal.

My nose honestly gets on my nerves; almost every damn time I glance in the mirror I get annoyed. It only looks nice when I smile and ruins my whole face. Sucks I can’t take my own advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowDemon)
    My face in general as I have a lot of acne scars and because of my ethnicity.
    Acne scar gang.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My height
    What’s your height? If you mind me asking.

(Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    What’s your height? If you mind me asking.
    I’m a girl and I’m 5ft 11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fdana)
    Not meeting my A*AA law offer...
    Oh no, I’m so sorry. Hopefully because one door has closed, another one will open(if that makes you feel a bit better)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.