Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questions1729)
    The back door of our house is always left open.
    People could just walk in.

:gasp: That must be so frightening sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    :gasp: That must be so frightening sometimes.
    No, it's actually great I've met so many interesting people this way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questions1729)
    No, it's actually great I've met so many interesting people this way.

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    My weight and teeth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I’m a girl and I’m 5ft 11.
    I'm a girl and 5'11 as well, but it's one of the few things I have grown to actually like about myself.

ReputationRep:
    I know how it feels bruh. Only height wise, not gender.
    Yeah :/ I think it's worse for a guy due to masculine stereotypes but it still sucks for both of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunset891)
    My weight and teeth

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, my forehead that's a banger.
    And my inability to make conversation, like my brain is blank 90% of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amaraub)
    Yeah :/ I think it's worse for a guy due to masculine stereotypes but it still sucks for both of us
    Oh yeah mate, I agree. It’s so stupid though - how does anyone perceive someone as less masculine because of flipping genetics or something you can’t control?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a bit of a wrinkly forehead where I tend to raise my eyebrows a lot when I'm talking to people. Started getting lines when I was 14 years old :rofl: Thinking of having botox tbh :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sid The Kid)
    Ooh, my forehead that's a banger.
    And my inability to make conversation, like my brain is blank 90% of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    I've got a bit of a wrinkly forehead where I tend to raise my eyebrows a lot when I'm talking to people. Started getting lines when I was 14 years old :rofl: Thinking of having botox tbh :lol:
    YESS I HAVE LAUGH LINES FROM SMILING TOO MUCH :dance:

Aww

ReputationRep:
    I’m sure you look absolutely beautiful with your belly and all but if you decide to lose weight - YOU CAN DO IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT!! Small steps baby gal.

My nose honestly gets on my nerves; almost every damn time I glance in the mirror I get annoyed. It only looks nice when I smile and ruins my whole face. Sucks I can’t take my own advice.
    MY fat doesn't make me not beautiful , the fact I'm insecure about it is not beautiful m. Thanks so much. Big noses look cute . Man if you don't like it then do whatever you want to get it how you want it! Contour works

Being underweight...i mean my weight not bad and i look healthy and normal(you cant tell im skinny) but i really want to bulk up and get more muscular

ReputationRep:
    Title.

HATE my nose. It would take me a while to save for rhinoplasty and The Bank of Mum has declined any loans.
    That's a shame. too many black people butchering their afrocentric features.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    MY fat doesn't make me not beautiful , the fact I'm insecure about it is not beautiful m. Thanks so much. Big noses look cute . Man if you don't like it then do whatever you want to get it how you want it! Contour works
    Thanks babes. I get what you mean.

My weight. It's why I barely eat these days and my period has stopped.

ReputationRep:
    small boobs
    scars from spots
    weird nose though im not overly bothered about that bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    That's a shame. too many black people butchering their afrocentric features.

:ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    My inability to make clickbait threads on tsr

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.