Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    :ashamed:
    😐 seriously though. What's wrong with it?? And do you seriously think it'll make your life better?? You're still black and genetically will pass down your nose regardless...you'll see what you hate in your kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Being underweight...i mean my weight not bad and i look healthy and normal(you cant tell im skinny) but i really want to bulk up and get more muscular
    As long as you’re happy with yourself, love.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this counts but I hate my personality (shy, low self esteem, socially anxious). Feel like people judge me for it, sucks when I know I want to be better but hey lol

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to make a clickbait thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    small boobs
    scars from spots
    weird nose though im not overly bothered about that bit
    Scar gang.

Rock your small boobs girl!

ReputationRep:
    small boobs
    scars from spots
    weird nose though im not overly bothered about that bit
    I don't think it's weird

ReputationRep:
    I'm socially awkward with boys and I never say the right things, I always blab on too much and I hate that I can't stop myself, I don't like my body much but I know that it can change if I work hard
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Scar gang.

Rock your small boobs girl!
    iv got better with the boob issue over the years. i just remind myself people have micro-penises

(Original post by Salt Queen)
    I don't think it's weird
    people at school used to tell me i have a coke nose O.o

ReputationRep:
    😐 seriously though. What's wrong with it?? And do you seriously think it'll make your life better?? You're still black and genetically will pass down your nose regardless...you'll see what you hate in your kids.
    I just don’t like my nose on me. I didn’t say that it would make my life better at all, I’d probably just find something else to pick on about myself. I love big noses in general - my family have them and used to love it but bullying affected what I thought about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdlewiss)
    Not sure if this counts but I hate my personality (shy, low self esteem, socially anxious). Feel like people judge me for it, sucks when I know I want to be better but hey lol
    Course it counts! I’m exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ireti)
    I'm socially awkward with boys and I never say the right things, I always blab on too much and I hate that I can't stop myself, I don't like my body much but I know that it can change if I work hard
    Awwwww. Social awkwardness is something I can relate to.

ReputationRep:
    My teeth, i have a chip on my front tooth and that tooth is slightly crooked
    But im saving up to get it fixed

i am a guy i have a crooked nose, my teeth look weird. i have some physical qualities that may overshadow my nose and teeth, for example the bone structure on my face, but im pretty overweight so fat covers it all. currently all i can do is lose weight but it takes a while you know.

ReputationRep:
    iv got better with the boob issue over the years. i just remind myself people have micro-penises

Wuttt? :rofl:

ReputationRep:

😂 they're dumb. A coke nose is when the septum is gone, that under thing that keeps your nostrils seperate.

I just don’t like my nose on me. I didn’t say that it would make my life better at all, I’d probably just find something else to pick on about myself. I love big noses in general - my family have them and used to love it but bullying affected what I thought about it.
    Screw bullies and its really not easier said than done. It's simple to say to hell with what they think. And it's pointless then to do something that you don't think will make you happier but ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahraahmedish)
    My teeth, i have a chip on my front tooth and that tooth is slightly crooked
    But im saving up to get it fixed
    Aww well done for saving up!

ReputationRep:
    😂 they're dumb. A coke nose is when the septum is gone, that under thing that keeps your nostrils seperate.

Screw bullies and its really not easier said than done. It's simple to say to hell with what they think. And it's pointless then to do something that you don't think will make you happier but ok.
    True.

How hairy I am (I'm a girl...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i am a guy i have a crooked nose, my teeth look weird. i have some physical qualities that may overshadow my nose and teeth, for example the bone structure on my face, but im pretty overweight so fat covers it all. currently all i can do is lose weight but it takes a while you know.
    Awww, yeah. I hope everything falls into place for ya mate.

ReputationRep:
    Weight and sexuality
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.