Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My health and ability to support and provide for myself and the potential I will fail as a partner and mother.
    That my health is less of an issue than I believe and what is really limiting me is myself an my laziness/ fear.
    That I sound like and people think I am a hypochondriac/ faker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    My health and ability to support and provide for myself and the potential I will fail as a partner and mother.
    That my health is less of an issue than I believe and what is really limiting me is myself an my laziness/ fear.
    Awww no. I’m sorry mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    😂 they're dumb. A coke nose is when the septum is gone, that under thing that keeps your nostrils seperate.

Screw bullies and its really not easier said than done. It's simple to say to hell with what they think. And it's pointless then to do something that you don't think will make you happier but ok.
    mines not gone but it is pierced lol.

(Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    Wuttt? :rofl:
    easy - it could b worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    Oh yeah mate, I agree. It’s so stupid though - how does anyone perceive someone as less masculine because of flipping genetics or something you can’t control?
    Yeah it sucks but oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    mines not gone but it is pierced lol.

easy - it could b worse
    Good advice actually.

ReputationRep:
    My body.

I was bullied for years because of my weight at high school and then I lost weight and everyone says how great I look now but I just don't believe them. I've cut everyone who knew me in my darkest days and nobody who knows me now can understand why I'm the way I am.

ReputationRep:
    Making eye contact/interacting with people

ReputationRep:
    My hair? It's pretty sh*t at times 😂

ReputationRep:
    I’m insecure about my bisexuality and also that nobody will ever be able to love me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Acne ugh

ReputationRep:
    My weight and self-confidence.

ReputationRep:
    My teeth.

I was very depressed when I was younger so I never took care of them, now I have to live with the consequenses.

ReputationRep:
    This forum. Only brings more insecurities

(Original post by Kindred)
    well actually I have a couple things in mind about me that I hate. first of all, I am addicted to mayonnaise and if I don't bathe in it for 36 minutes every Tuesday and Thursday I will have an anxiety attack. now you may think I'm kidding, but please believe my I am not!!! I am 42 and my mother still has to come over to bring over my mass - orders of hellman's lite mayo- less fat makes me less fat )). I also must confess that my mother puts on my barbie socks for me every Sunday because I don't own a washing machine and any social interaction at the laundrette would probably send me back to the Zoo after they idiotically kicked me out and took away my weekly membership after I was caught stroking a chimp - I was just trying to be nice because it told me that it was bullied in school.

ReputationRep:
    My height

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    It's something I can change but don't think I ever will lose how much I want to. Makes me sad sometimes. I don't feel good in certain things because my belly pops out :/
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    Why?
    Why what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    Why what?
    Why can't you lose how much you want to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
    Why can't you lose how much you want to?
    Because I'm a fat chick who enjoys her food

My teeth, my legs, my skin

I've been seeing a dentist about my teeth so it's definitely a lot better than before. My legs because I did a lot of sports since primary school and my legs (specially my 'yams' and thighs) are so muscular and I hate it. The boys in any school I go to ALWAYS make fun of me because of it and I completely stopped doing sports I used to love because of it. My skin, my face to be specific. I'm black and my acne scars + huge open pores make me look so horrid. I was teased for years about it and it's lessened now but I still get the occasional remarks here and there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.