Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I'm researching for a project about bad experiences in the modelling industry - agents, agencies, photographers, casting calls etc. There have been loads of people speaking out anonymously about al sorts of issues within the industry - some which I appreciate are extremely hard to talk about. If anyone is happy to chat with me in complete confidence, it would really help with my research. Thanks so much in advance.

Please pm me.

ALL messages will be kept private and your details won't be shared with anyone or anywhere. All completely anonymous.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by rose22hm)
    Hi everyone. I'm researching for a project about bad experiences in the modelling industry - agents, agencies, photographers, casting calls etc. There have been loads of people speaking out anonymously about al sorts of issues within the industry - some which I appreciate are extremely hard to talk about. If anyone is happy to chat with me in complete confidence, it would really help with my research. Thanks so much in advance.

Please pm me.

ALL messages will be kept private and your details won't be shared with anyone or anywhere. All completely anonymous.
    If you use the search function then you can id the regular threads where lots of users have had bad experience with fake modelling agencies that have just been out to scam money. I havent seen lots of threads for genuine agencies on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    If you use the search function then you can id the regular threads where lots of users have had bad experience with fake modelling agencies that have just been out to scam money. I havent seen lots of threads for genuine agencies on TSR.
    Thank you for this - really appreciated. I would also like to speak with people who have had negative experiences within 'legit' companies, agencies, shoots etc.

I appreciate the advice and help. Thank you.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by rose22hm)
    Thank you for this - really appreciated. I would also like to speak with people who have had negative experiences within 'legit' companies, agencies, shoots etc.

I appreciate the advice and help. Thank you.
    You are likely to have more luck if you find forums that deal with aspiring models.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.