Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are the chances chances of me applying through adjustment next year for uni BBB predicted but achieving AAB can i go elsewhere or must i stick with my firm choice?

Also what unis can I Apply for through adjustment for example if I predicted CCC firm cardiff and on results day I get A*A*A can go to Warwick through adjustment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    What are the chances chances of me applying through adjustment next year for uni BBB predicted but achieving AAB can i go elsewhere or must i stick with my firm choice?

Also what unis can I Apply for through adjustment for example if I predicted CCC firm cardiff and on results day I get A*A*A can go to oxford through adjustment?
    You can go through adjustment if you exceed the requirements of your firm offer, a good amount of unis will have places there for some courses, you wont know until results day (or a couple of days before) though which unis have places for which courses. Oxford does not take part in adjustment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmadmax321)
    You can go through adjustment if you exceed the requirements of your firm offer, a good amount of unis will have places there for some courses, you wont know until the day though. Oxford does not take part in adjustment
    What is the process like? If no universities of my choice are there should I apply the next year or just take my firm choice even if I exceed and don't want to go there?

ReputationRep:
    What is the process like? If no universities of my choice are there should I apply the next year or just take my firm choice even if I exceed and don't want to go there?
    There will be an option on your ucas track to enter adjustment and then you ring up unis and ask if they have places in adjustment for x course and tell them your grades. (they normally have a list of courses with places available in adjustment or clearing on results day) If they do they will and want to make you an offer (which they will tell you on the phone if they do) then tell ucas and update your ucas track. While going through adjustment you keep your original firm offer

Only you can make that decision.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

Also what unis can I Apply for through adjustment for example if I predicted CCC firm cardiff and on results day I get A*A*A can go to Warwick through adjustment?
    Less than 1000 applicants gained places through Adjustment last year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.