Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username3509010)
    My teacher pressed the send button
    Okay, but the rest of my point stands. It was your choice.

ReputationRep:
    Predicting grades is not an exact science. Some students do better and worse than predicted and often better or worse than they thought themselves. This is not a teacher problem. it is a student problem. If you are unhappy at your university, then leave and get a job, or apply to another one that meets your lofty needs and expectations. At some point, everyone has to accept responsibility for themselves and accept that they have made mistakes. Your choice of course and university was your decision...own it, and move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username3509010)
    How did the teachers want the best for me if they didn't increase my predicted grade, in biology I got a B and they said my B is too low to be predicted an A, but they predicted everyone with D's a B and someone who got a C and A. And my head of six-th form forced me to apply to these universities and when I tried to complain the head teacher did nothing

TBF to the OP there is a lot of pressure to go university and teachers have ulterior motives in pressuring a lot of people to go university straight away just so the schools statistics look good which is cruel and unfair.

However, OP you can't turn back time now and the only thing you can do is stick with what you have got and give it your best or change.

Your careers service will probably give you more constructive advice than what you get on here and you won't get ****ged off or involved in these arguments with other posters which isn't going to help you.

I suggest you talk to them or your personal tutor.

Hope something works out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    You sound like you're making a shitload of excuses so that you don't need to accept any responsibility whatsoever.
    I think your missing the point of this person and quite frankly your advice is useless

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad haha
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pisces42)
    I think your missing the point of this person and quite frankly your advice is useless
    What you think is of no concern to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    What you think is of no concern to me.
    Then why did you reply???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pisces42)
    Then why did you reply???
    Funsies.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.