The Student Room Group

Fees during the 7 years Architecture courses

When doing RIBA parts 1, 2 and 3 to become an architect I've read that there are several years of practical experience you do, I was just wondering if you still have to pay the uni course fees whilst you're doing this experience? Thanks for any responses!
Original post by Ethron
When doing RIBA parts 1, 2 and 3 to become an architect I've read that there are several years of practical experience you do, I was just wondering if you still have to pay the uni course fees whilst you're doing this experience? Thanks for any responses!

You'd only pay fees for the 3 years of your BA/BArch and 2 years of MArch - not for any placement/practice years
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You'd only pay fees for the 3 years of your BA/BArch and 2 years of MArch - not for any placement/practice years

Ah that's super helpful, thank you! I'd be worried if I had to pay 7 years of fees for university
PQ is right except you also pay a fee to have your PEDRs signed (usually a few hundred quid a year) and you also have to pay (or you employer does in some cases) for the Part III course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending