Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What’s your favourite school memory? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Now that i’m in uni i’m thinking back at some of the good times at high school, what were yours?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    lol none

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, don't have one.

ReputationRep:
    I think the best is my school's flapjack. 🤤 yummy !!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    hanging out with my close group of friends at break times, thats literally the only good part of school

ReputationRep:
    I remember the crazy group of classmates I took the bus with after school, particularly when they threw a 2L bottle of milk out of the double-decker window and blamed it on the rival school who got kicked off the bus for it. Their headteacher somehow found out and when they blamed it on us and it really like some sort of war of the schools with students, teachers, dinner ladies, caretakers involved . Sometimes **** moves create the best memories.

ReputationRep:
    those lessons where we had a substitute teacher , bliss

ReputationRep:
    Science lessons in Year 10 and Year 11 were honestly the highlight of my entire school life. Used to leave every lesson in tears from laughing

Just hanging out with friends at break and lunch was so fun too. My school was super strict about not letting anyone in the building at lunch (even if you had GCSEs in 3 months and a mountain of work to do...) so we used to spend lunches in hiding trying to do work

I miss it

ReputationRep:
    My favourite memory was finding out I'd managed to get into my dream sixth form.

My second favourite was finding out when my last day there was.

ReputationRep:
    Playing Dodgeball in P.E was always fun, especially when we used volleyballs.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have much if I'm honest. What I loved about Year 7 was the crazy lunch times we'd have at the "banking" behind our school and the laugh we had when a kid in our group (called Raymond) rolled a recycling bin down the hill and had to pick the rubbish up after he got caught. Yeah, we were weird kids. :')

Years 8 and 9 weren't particularly great. Year 10 was when another kid in our group would get us kicked out of the English corridor for blowing up empty Capri Suns indoors (every time). And the weird conversations we'd have while stuck indoors at wet breaks.

Year 11? Well, I loved the even weirder conversations we'd have at breaks and lunches. I spent this year with my other group of friends and one of them (Sophie) would have everyone staring at us with her loud laugh. But it was really funny. Like we'd always be hurting from laughing so much. I was with a small group of people on the last day and we were outside jamming along to 'We Didn't Start The Fire' by Billy Joel. And I guess our last exam that day was pretty memorable too because the Shaun The Sheep theme tune kept playing on a loop. That's kind of a long story and hard for me to explain...

ReputationRep:
    Being voted as "Most Likely to Play Rocky Dennis in a Remake of Mask".

All of my happiest school memories involve women in some way.

ReputationRep:
    If you are talking about my secondary school, then it would be my last day there.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The day I left and never went back

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.