The Student Room Group

What’s your favourite school memory?

Now that i’m in uni i’m thinking back at some of the good times at high school, what were yours?
Reply 1
Honestly, don't have one.
Reply 2
I think the best is my school's flapjack. 🤤 yummy !!!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
hanging out with my close group of friends at break times, thats literally the only good part of school
those lessons where we had a substitute teacher , bliss
Reply 5
Science lessons in Year 10 and Year 11 were honestly the highlight of my entire school life. Used to leave every lesson in tears from laughing :redface:

Just hanging out with friends at break and lunch was so fun too. My school was super strict about not letting anyone in the building at lunch (even if you had GCSEs in 3 months and a mountain of work to do...) so we used to spend lunches in hiding trying to do work :tongue:

I miss it :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
My favourite memory was finding out I'd managed to get into my dream sixth form.

My second favourite was finding out when my last day there was.
Playing Dodgeball in P.E was always fun, especially when we used volleyballs.
I don't really have much if I'm honest. What I loved about Year 7 was the crazy lunch times we'd have at the "banking" behind our school and the laugh we had when a kid in our group (called Raymond) rolled a recycling bin down the hill and had to pick the rubbish up after he got caught. Yeah, we were weird kids. :')

Years 8 and 9 weren't particularly great. Year 10 was when another kid in our group would get us kicked out of the English corridor for blowing up empty Capri Suns indoors (every time). And the weird conversations we'd have while stuck indoors at wet breaks.

Year 11? Well, I loved the even weirder conversations we'd have at breaks and lunches. I spent this year with my other group of friends and one of them (Sophie) would have everyone staring at us with her loud laugh. But it was really funny. Like we'd always be hurting from laughing so much. I was with a small group of people on the last day and we were outside jamming along to 'We Didn't Start The Fire' by Billy Joel. And I guess our last exam that day was pretty memorable too because the Shaun The Sheep theme tune kept playing on a loop. That's kind of a long story and hard for me to explain...
Being voted as "Most Likely to Play Rocky Dennis in a Remake of Mask".

All of my happiest school memories involve women in some way.
Reply 10
If you are talking about my secondary school, then it would be my last day there.
The day I left and never went back
when my crush asked me out and i said yeswe dated for 11months and 14 days
Original post by Rum Ham
The day I left and never went back

i totaly agree wit you
The last day at school:burnout:
Dodgeball it was a good laugh, the rest of it forget it lol

Quick Reply

Latest