The Student Room Group

The Class of 2017: GCSE’s

Scroll to see replies

Original post by borborygmus
sucks bro, did you get those papers remarked?? also to this day i still dont know how to answer that maths question, which is worrying since i take both maths and further maths, i should know this **** by now!

I asked for a review but I have't been told by my old school whether my marks went up or not. Can't really say anything because I should have known if my marks went up so I assume they didn't go up.

Btw for that question, you should have drawn an equilateral triangle by connecting the centre of the circles and use trip to find the height. Then add the two radius. I swear questions in maths and further maths are easier than those gcse questions
Original post by borborygmus
its actually a joke how they tried to get us to memorise fifteen poems and their annotations

I know right and I think we should have a choice between 2 poems to compare with some other poem and not just one poem.
am I the only one that didn't find it massively difficult? I admit I should've done wayyyyyy more revision (I could've got a*s and instead ended up with a string of As and a few b's), but the 9-1 exams were so much easier than I thought they would be (maths particularly).
3 main niggles:
- ROSABELLE
- WTF did the baby actually do aqa english lang paper 2
- did anyone do romeo and juliet? what the hell was that extract.

Quick Reply

Latest