Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we are likely to hear back from Manchester university about offers for interviews?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnabelleRC)
    Does anyone know when we are likely to hear back from Manchester university about offers for interviews?
    Probably by the end of November.Did you already fill in the non academic form?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I’ve already filled it in

ReputationRep:
    Can i ask about your grades and UKcat

ReputationRep:
    I got in the top third for UKCAT, and I’m predicted 3 A’s

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous about this whole thing, does anyone know what the manchester cut off score is for UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob12389)
    I'm so nervous about this whole thing, does anyone know what the manchester cut off score is for UKCAT?
    They don’t have a particular cut off score for the UKCAT I think, you’ve got a better chance if you get in the top third, but they also consider applicants who didn’t, they just look more at your NAI form and GCSEs and stuff I think

ReputationRep:
    Fab thanks!!!
    They don’t have a particular cut off score for the UKCAT I think, you’ve got a better chance if you get in the top third, but they also consider applicants who didn’t, they just look more at your NAI form and GCSEs and stuff I think

ReputationRep:
    What is the threshold for Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farheen613)
    You are very curious I see🤔
    ooooooooh cheeky hahahah

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm an international applicant, and I just got an email from Manchester about choosing preferred interview location. It didn't explicitly invite me to an interview, but does this mean that I've gotten one? Or do they do this to every overseas applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajv28)
    Hey i'm an international applicant, and I just got an email from Manchester about choosing preferred interview location. It didn't explicitly invite me to an interview, but does this mean that I've gotten one? Or do they do this to every overseas applicant?
    Hi,

There's another Manchester Med 2018 entry on this site and a lot of people are saying they've also received this form. These people are also all international students and no one from the UK has received one. So, it's probably because you're international. But your guess is as good as mine!

Goodluck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob12389)
    Fab thanks!!!
    I’ve received an interview from Manchester and my ukcat score wasn’t great so don’t worry - I’m sure you’ll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria123456)
    I’ve received an interview from Manchester and my ukcat score wasn’t great so don’t worry - I’m sure you’ll be fine!
    How did you find the interview.. obviously I don’t want to know the questions but how did you feel it went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nkay19)
    How did you find the interview.. obviously I don’t want to know the questions but how did you feel it went?
    I haven’t had my interview yet - it’s on the 6th Feb but good luck with yours! I’m using the ‘Medical School Interviews’ book to prepare as well as the medical portal website! I’m also having a look at the GMC guidelines and researching answers to different ethical scenarios because it allows you to see the different approaches you can take (all of which are correct) and allows you to form an opinion of your own. I hope that helps! )

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have mine tomorrow too and I was wondering to which building I should go since I found no reference to it in my ticket sent by eventbrite. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I have a interview on Wednesday for Business Management and German for Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ottavio98)
    Hi, I have mine tomorrow too and I was wondering to which building I should go since I found no reference to it in my ticket sent by eventbrite. Thanks!
    whitworth hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zx12r1)
    whitworth hall
    Hey, not saying I don't trust you, but where did u get that info from? name rings a bell but how did you know where to go? thanks, hope yours went well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 666satinsdoll666)
    Hey, not saying I don't trust you, but where did u get that info from? name rings a bell but how did you know where to go? thanks, hope yours went well
    I had my interview in jan so mine was in stopford building but on their site it says whitworth hall for Feb interview

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.