Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone!
    I have deferred my offer from University of Manchester due to lack of funding.
    I was wondering if there are other sources for external funding that I can apply for? I am an international student.
    I applied for MSc International Development: Poverty, Inequality and Development.
    Thank you in advance
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.