Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm an American student applying to read PPE at Oxford. I've sent in my UCAS application, and my school, which has never offered any UK admissions tests before, has signed up to administer the TSA to me. Although they've registered me, however, neither my school nor I have received any confirmation of this registration. Are we supposed to get such a confirmation? Could there be some issue with my registration?

Thanks everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I imagine you/your school should have had some sort of confirmation - if I were you I'd try and get your school to email to find out what's happening.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I wanted to wish you guys good luck for the tests tomorrow! I've put up a video regarding admissions test and tips for them with some general advice, and some extra for the MAT, so I'd check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5biKSdpXIY&t=188s

Best of Luck! Hope to see you at interviews! -Mani

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.