Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Anyone knows whem next Abrsm exams are (December session)? I have to do grade 2 piano. Many Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nec86)
    Hello! Anyone knows whem next Abrsm exams are (December session)? I have to do grade 2 piano. Many Thanks
    The deadline for entering for ABRSM exams for this session was the 28th September, so unfortunately you will not be able to sit the exam this December.

The deadline for entering for exams in the spring 2018 session is Friday 19th January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeapingLucy)
    The deadline for entering for ABRSM exams for this session was the 28th September, so unfortunately you will not be able to sit the exam this December.

The deadline for entering for exams in the spring 2018 session is Friday 19th January.
    Thanks for your answer. I already entered, I just don't know when the exam is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nec86)
    Thanks for your answer. I already entered, I just don't know when the exam is.
    Exams happen every day all up and down the country for about 6 weeks from November to December. There’s no one specific day.

If you entered yourself for the exam, then ABRSM will email you to tell you when the exam is. If your teacher entered you, then they will find out when it is and you should ask them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.