Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is the best food to eat the day before and the day of an exam? Watch

ReputationRep:
    as the question says. please the best food and reasons why it will be beneficial.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    The best food is something you enjoy, something that won't leave you feeling guilty and something that keeps you full. You need to be focussing on exams, not food. At uni I had a kebab every day through my exams. Worked for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhaantt)
    as the question says. please the best food and reasons why it will be beneficial.
    Feed your heart and soul Ayatul kursi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhaantt)
    Whatever you normally eat. Upsetting your routine with food that you're unfamiliar with (especially those that have the potential to make you sick and/or you may have an allergy to them you don't know about), will obviously do you no good. Even food that doesn't harm you isn't going to do anything at all to improve your exam performance; it's food, not a textbook in your head. Stick to what you know and what you're comfrortable with eating.

ReputationRep:
    Slow-releasing carbs like porridge and bananas are best the morning of an exam, you need something that will keep you full. There's nothing worse than a rumbling stomach or hunger pains halfway through an exam.

ReputationRep:
    Foods for energy like bananas and porridge and other fruits (inc dry fruits). And also for long term eating nuts are suppose to be good for mental health, along with fish oil.
    I find having a cold shower in the morning does a good job of waking me up.

ReputationRep:
    AFTER the exam, eat lots of ice cream :grin:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.